Our most popular baby carrier. The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch, which many other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent. During your baby's early months, the ERGO with the Infant Insert supports your newborn like a baby sling while having both hands free to work. As your child grows it remains a comfortable way to continue to enjoy the benefits of carrying them close to you, without the bulk of a framed back carrier. It can be worn on the front, back or hip position.
- Recommended use from newborn (with additional Infant Insert) up to 60 lbs
- Can be worn on front, back or hip and easily shifted from one to the other
- Comes with detailed, illustrated instructions
- Adjusts for most sizes, waist circumference extends from 25" up to 43" and with the additional Waist Extender a further 8" can be added
- Attached Sleeping Hood supports sleeping baby's head and expands with the growth of your child
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area plus 1" thick padding in the shoulder straps
- Convenient pocket on back of carrier with side zip for easy access
- 100% cotton canvas outside and 100% cotton poplin lining and hood.
The New Generation Ergo Baby Carrier folds into a compact package, measuring approximately 35cm long by 18 cm wide by 10 cm deep, weighing far less than a kilogram. This makes it ideal for travelling light without compromising your little one?s comfort and safety.
Orders made before 1pm will normally be sent by First Class post that day. Otherwise, orders will be sent by First Class post on the next working day at the latest.